November 2022 Update! Part1

 


Hello Casgra Fans! What's new and exciting? A fat man who believes all his life he has been a total loser, especially around women is about to get lucky beyond anything he could've imagined. He will enter a place where one beautiful woman after another will want to please him. It's not a restaurant or a bar. It's in a place he would've never, ever thought could happen. It's almost ridiculous! 

Enter the obsession! What obsession? Who's obsession? "It had been 4 years since my encounter with the 7. I went back to the city and kept silent about what transpired. Amanda too. She also moved on. I, on the other hand found it difficult. My secret obsession only worsened!"

What more? You'll have to wait and see, hehehehe.


Casgra

Comments

  1. Yay !! Back to Gramma's cabin at last . Hope it is the original 7 . I won't miss Amanda tho ! Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment