January '22 Update!

 





Happy 2022! 

Not one. Not two, but three comics are underway including an interview with Bridget! Let's begin with the first thumbnail, "Carnal Appetite" This one stars, Sophia a new 3D model that finds herself imprisoned with a horned beast and her curiosity only gets the best of her. Then we have Lustragona: Possession. This is the sequel to last year's Lustragona: Rise. We understand a little more of what's going on with Hailey as she targets a new victim and finally we have season 2 of A Stranger in my Pond. Louie fixes a lovely candlelight dinner for Emily in the hopes of making him appear more attractive. 

For Commissions, I can start in February. I have already spoken to some of you regarding commissions. I may have a few spots left. I will let you all know how many exactly in the next few weeks. 

We talk soon! Take care!



Casgra




Comments

Post a Comment