A new series "Butt-Blanche" is coming!

 


Happy Monday! No really! :) I have great news. There's a great new series coming this year and it will be the prime focus of Casgra Comics. This year and the following years to come, I will be dedicating my time, my sweat, my every last drop of talent to this new series simply called, Butt-Blanche. Here's the thing. You will still see all the other models like Sue-Anne, Mabel Skye and of course Bridget, but they will now be part of this series. Yes. Butt-Blanche now owns the rights to all future Casgra Comics ;) What I actually mean is, take for example the sequel to last years Lustragona: Rise. Instead of it being a comic on its own, it will now be an episode of Butt-Blanche. The detective and his oh so lovely partner, Vera will step into the world of Lustragona and solve the crime that's taking place there. Get it ;) But what if it's not a crime type comic like, "My Secret Goblin Obsession 3" Well guess what? Everything is a crime to these two and that's what makes it funny. Everyone's a criminal! They will always find a crime. It will be funny. We need funny! I think this is a step forward and I hope you all will enjoy. 

Comments