Rise (coming this fall)

 




"It chills me when I think of it, yet it excites me when I dream of it. Only
a glimpse and I turn to putty. But is it wise to give rise to a thing, a 
monster that should never, ever be."
                                                                                  - Hailey B. Jones




This is Haley Jones's first appearance in a Casgra comic as the main protagonist. The story is based on Lustragona, one of my early sets from back in 2016. I've been a bit hesitant to return to that world, but upon reading "The Call Of Cthulhu" from H.P. Lovecraft, my interest returned. I won't be using the same Lustragona creature though, for two reasons. One, he's looking a little dated if you ask me and two, the original Lustragona is actually a disciple of thee Lustragona. But who or what is a Lustragona in the first place? He's sort of an Incubus. An Incubus according to the Webster, is an evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep especially one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping and Succubus is of the female form having sexual intercourse with men. Lustragona, however will not advance sexually against your will. It is you that will desire it and want it. Like Cthulhu, it is a creature from an ancient world and Lustragona lies dormant in every person, male or female. It is the ultimate God of Lust. It is there to help stimulate your desire to procreate. But it can be summoned by you if you so choose to to engage in sexual activity with it. It would be like having sex with your own self. Either another version of you of the same sex or of the opposite. Of course, Lustragona is only a figment of my imagination. Although, the idea doesn't seem to be too far fetched. ;) 

Casgra



Comments

Post a Comment