September 2021 Update!




Hello Friends. Casgra here with some big news. Yes! Bridget is back with Mack and a friend! Last month's sales showed a lot of promise. Lots of you loyal supporting fans out there during the "Make It Happen" sale helped get this comic released. And I also saw lots of new names. New future supporters. I hope. Well, THANK YOU ALL! It's you guys that help keep that Casgra spirit alive. Cheers! 

Look for "Bridget and Mack with Friend" at Renderotica some time next week! Moving along, back at DeviantArt, "A Stranger In My Pond" came to a halt this past Tuesday. I was sorry to hear that some of you were a little disappointed. Truth is I felt it would start dragging if I continued with the route that it was going, and to introduce new ideas, I had to keep in mind that this is DA and we all know their Terms Of Service. But I would also like to keep this little story from going into full sex mode. So this being said, if I come up with a new entertaining idea to help get this story moving forward, I'll do just that. So for now let's just look at it as the end of its first season. Agreed? 

Alright, Haley. I think it's about time I introduce her in a full length comic. I already have some scenes in mind, and they will be dark and for good reason. So my challenge here will be to light the scene just enough so that you have a clear shot of what's going on with some sharp shadows. I'll do some test renders in the next few days. 

That's all for now! Stay safe and healthy all. 

Greetings,

Casgra




Comments

Post a Comment