May 2021 Update!

 

Are you ready to get Stacy-ducated?!


It's coming! I predict another 2 weeks, possibly less. But, if I'm not satisfied, surely you guys won't be too, so let's just hope I'm satisfied! ;) There's something like 140 pages, but this could drop down to 130 maybe even 125. I know there are lots of renders, but I may have to cut a few out if it's not relevant to the natural flow of the story. I know you guys understand. This new comic plans to be both humorous and sexy. A sexy comedy if you will. 



In other news, last month I picked up "Tales Of Horror" from H.P. Lovecraft. It had been a while since the last time I enjoyed reading a good book and this is a very good book. It's crammed with lots of weirdness, out-of-the-box type weirdness, (just my kind, hehehe) and while my comic factory is rendering like mad, I carry on reading. Feeding my imagination with such strange and wonderfully sexy and twisted new ideas. And Hailey, sweet Hailey, she will be the main star! Yes, Bridget, Vera, Alyssa, Sue-Anne, Lucy and Mabel will share the spotlight, however, I have to begin retiring some models. Stacy. Yes, Stacy. She was actually supposed to be gone already, I mean she's a genesis 2 (a little too dated IMO) but I thought why not let her shine once more. She is a great character. Gabrielle of course has dropped out of the scene. A V4. Along with Mandy and Cindy and Jennifer, (remember from Lustragona). Who else am I retiring? I guess that's it. Trish for some reason I cannot let go of her just yet and Candie will still be around too.

Well, I'm off to see the wizard, but before I go, I just want to take the time here to remind you all how truly thankful I am for your continuing support. It's a pretty big deal guys, so, thank you! You know in these crazy times, we could all benefit from a little entertainment and I am happy to provide.

Cheers!



Casgra











Comments

  1. Great update. The classics always inspire, no doubt about that. Sorry you're retiring Stacy, but yeah - G2. I'm struggling to keep my G3 models relevant :( I'll probably succumb to re-investing with the version after 8.1. I'm seeing many artists move to Blender. Something about easier posing, faster and higher quality renders from plug-ins. Whatever :p Just more time and money to relearn another software? No thanks.

    Looking forward to Adult Ed. Looks wonderful so far! :-D

    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, V. Adult Ed has been a little bit of pain in the ass! But that's because I'm a little bit of a perfectionist. Otherwise it would've been complete a long time ago. I will start adding the dialogue real soon. Not interested in blender right now. I'll see in time.

      C

      Delete

Post a Comment