No time wasted


"Ok now that we promoted the site let's get down to Business!" Oh boy, Bridget wastes no time does she?  Just look at old Mack's face. 

So let's get down to business for real. Name your fetish! Who's your favourite model? Who's your favourite monster? What's your favourite pose? What's your favourite scenario? You can post it here or send me a private email. 

What's happening at the store?

At Renderotica there's my new comic "Casgra's Colourful Collection" also some of my comics there are 15% off until the 21st. 

Remember Colourful Collection will be made available at Affect3D on June 9, 2020

That's all for now.

Stay Safe!

Casgra






Comments

  1. Howdy Ho! Love your content man :D , can't wait for your next comic (if there will be one). Would be super nice to see Bridget with some BBC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would’ve loved to see how mr. hoggobog and Lucy’s story played out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy is my favourite! I think mr roachcocks bug zapper 1, dark alley lover 1 and 2 and Bridget and old Mack are my favourite sets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment