Casgra's Colourful Collection

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/62509_Colourful-Collection

Available now at Renderotica!
Available June 9 at affect3D!


Hello fans, 

Due to piracy I had decided to stop creating comics and the decision remains unchanged, however, being stuck at home because of Covid-19 with not much to do, I was passing a lot of the time rendering. "Now what am I supposed to do with all this Paella!" (Seinfeld reference).

So here I have a collection of images I created depending on what mood I was in that day. They are mostly short and sweet, but really great stuff. Think of it as a collection of high quality desktop wallpapers. I will gladly continue some or all of these stories if I start seeing a drop in piracy. 

We'll see how it looks in the future. 

Stay safe!

Casgra

Comments