February 2023 Update!

 

Hi everyone! Casgra here. I hope everyone's doing well. You know being healthy is the most important, so keep eating your greens, drink plenty of water, laugh and lock stress out. Speaking of laughter, I got a great new funny comic on the way. It's called " I Left My Shoes In Bed"

It's a story about an ordinary man named, Ollie who finds himself in the presence of only attractive women in a waiting room. Puzzled by this wonderful coincidence, he further examines and discovers that he's shoeless. "No shoes!" which can only mean one thing; he's in a dream! Now lucid in this ultimate fantasy, he gets down and dirty with every consenting woman in the room. All he's hoping now is to score with every babe before he wakes up. 

This comic is near complete. Every image has been rendered. 67 to be exact. All that's left to do is to prepare it for submission. So keep an eye out for it this month at Renderotica. I couldn't get a release date for Affect3D this month. I'm afraid the earliest will be March 14. 

There's one more comic I'll be working on before I open the doors for commissions. It's called "A Woman Named Nova." This one takes a more serious tone. The story is about a man named, Donald who has reached the point of cheerlessness since looking after his father, Walter. A man he remembers being heartless and controlling ever since he was a little boy. But when he meets a beautiful drifter named, Nova he starts to feel alive again. He takes her home to his father's farm. The two begin to bond, but Walter doesn't like that. He demands that his son gives her to him or there'll be consequences. This is where Donald draws the line. He knows it's time to face up to his father once and for all and to finally be the man he should've been years ago.

I already started this comic, even got a few images rendered and they look great! You know what I'll be busy with this month ;) 


We'll talk again real soon!


Cheers!

Casgra


From "I Left My Shoes In Bed"


From "A Woman Named, Nova"





Comments