January 2023 Update!

 




My dear Friends, Happy New Year! How do you like my NPC? Her name is Nova and she is a new member of the Casgra family. Some of you may not know what an NPC is? NPC is a non player character. So what does that mean exactly for this new Casgra member? Quite frankly, I don't know. NPCs are what they are. They're just characters in the background with no significance. But how can she not be worthy of attention? Right? So one day about a week and a half ago, I had this idea of creating a few simple renders of a hot looking NPC and upon searching for the right model and hair style, I began to think, what can I do with her? What kind of stories can I create for Nova. So I started to wonder what she's like. Naturally I would think since she's an NPC, she would be emotionless. Obedient. You know.. does what she's told. Does what she's programmed to do and boom! Suddenly I have all these ideas running in my head. Like she becomes aware that she's a computer render... nah. Maybe she just randomly appears in some of my comics? Maybe she has a secret agenda? See what I mean. Ideas are pouring, but I need something solid. I have been tinkering with one story about a hitch hiker. Can you guess who's the hitch hiker? So far, one of the ideas I have for her, is that she enters a story and messes around with the main characters and then disappears. This won't happen in every story, but I think I can already see an anticipation ;)

Moving on, there is a new comic I'm working on and I'm guessing by the end of this month, it will be at Renderotica. It'll just be an image series involving many different characters of the past and present, almost like what you saw in Casgra Town, only each image will have its own setting. Here are a few examples:





Every image is about when lovers reach climax. So be prepared to see a lot of mouths wide open and eyes shut or halfway with the eyes rolled back, you get the idea. You'll see a lot of classic characters, again like in Casgra Town. A lot of them are completely new and some are from older comics but with new poses. It's looking great! I can't wait for you all to see it! There's going to be 50 images in all. After this, I will be working on Opportunity Knockers. That should be a lot of fun too!

Alright! Let me get back to work. Oh about commissions, I'll probably be free around mid March. This is just to give you all a heads up.

Take Care!

Casgra






Comments