Happy Holidays!


 



Hey everyone! Christmas is near! That means I'll be taking a little break for the holidays. I'm very happy with the success of "My Secret Goblin Obsession 3" Thanks to you all! I do appreciate when you guys rate it. Though I don't expect to please everyone, one person, however, gave me a 1 star. Wow! I found that a little harsh. 1 star, really. Oh well, as I said, I can't please everyone. 



Pulse is a new comic that's coming next year. It's made in a style of a music video and it will star the amazing Bridget, (new hairdo) The always sexy, Vera and returning after a long hiatus, the one and only, Sue-Anne! The rendering times are long for these images because the neon corridor set. It demands a lot of processing power. Why do I always choose these super long ass renders? More on this comic next year.

I wish you all a safe (no drinking and driving) and pleasant Christmas and New Year! 

Cheers!


Casgra









Comments