HAPPY HALLOWEEN! October 2022 Update!







 
12


34



Hi Everybody! Are we ready for sweet, sweet candy?! Well I got just the right kind! How you all doing? I got lots of exciting news! This month is halloween month and do I have a treat for you all! 

1. Let's start with the 4th volume of "Strange Encounters with Bridget".  This one brought me back to the Roachcock series. Not a lot, but there are some elements that do remind me of those comics. First the lover is obviously not humanoid. The way it presents itself and Bridget's situation. She's locked in a room and you don't know quite wants going on. She did try to leave as she explained, but who is it that's keeping her there? What about the creature too? How did it get there? There is a bit of a mystery going on here. I myself would like to know too. The scenes in the zero-gravity tube was rough on the processor. I mean each render had to be done over night. I'm talking even 12 hours for some of them. But it had to be that way because I like the look and feel of the scene. If I added some filler lights, sure the renders would've taken less time but the look I was going for wouldn't be there. So while you are glancing at those pictures in that anti-gravity scene, remember that each one of them rendered for 8 to 12 hours straight. This comic will be available most probably this week at Renderotica and at Affect3D on the 18th of this month. Which is October. This year.

2. Now who is that old man giving it to Bridget? That's the Ruxburial library janitor and she is in his locker room, because she wanted to see his broom. Cheesy log line I know :) This will be featured in the mini-comics section with 30 images for 10 USD, and ready to be purchased starting today, however if you wait a couple of weeks maybe in a month or so, an extended version of 50 plus images will be made  available at Renderotica for 12 USD. Almost guaranteed by November. 

3. What about the sandwich image of Bridget with Elor and Lord Brog? That's an upcoming comic featuring most of my models in climaxing scenes only. One image for each climax. This might turn out to be a mini-comic or a full comic depending on how busy I'm going to be.  

4. Finally Vera and the Hunchback. Well, that's pretty much self explanatory. Perhaps some teasing going on in the beginning. I wonder who's teasing who? You'll find this sexy Vera comic of 25 images also in the mini-comics section today for 6 USD. Note that this comic will not be extended. 

Well. I believe I've given you all plenty to digest. I wish you all a safe and Happy Halloween! Talk to you soon!


Casgra













Comments