September 2022 update!

 


Hello my friends! Happy Sunday! August was a busy month for commissions and some backyard work. A friend of mine redid their patio and the canopy she had wasn't suitable anymore so she gave it to me. But without an instruction manual and being told after I set the base that it's actually supposed to be a rectangle and not a square... well you can imagine how that went. Try installing a rectangular roof on a square house. Right?  But after that useful information, I'm glad to say that the canopy has been put up successfully and it was totally free. So I really shouldn't complain.

Now to comics and commissions and of course Bridget! Commissions are officially closed for this year! I have two commissions left to do and then I will be working on Strange Encounters vol 4. I'm almost taking Elor Dophner part 2 into consideration, but I will need to brain storm some ideas, before I go ahead.

There's also Lustragona Rise 2 with Hailey and I have started rendering a few images months back and I do feel that I am moving in the right direction, however I'm not so motivated for that one yet, so please bare with me. 

One last announcement that involves Bridget. I have a real cool project in mind. Here it is. Bridget in a music video. More on this later. That's all the update for now. Feel free to write to me me via email on feedback or suggestions, don't be shy!  Alright. See you in the galleries!


Casgra



Comments

  1. A music video with Bridget ( or any of the Casgra girls for that matter ) would be fantastic ! Just not sure how you would choose the music though . Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment