July 2022 Update!


 


Happy Sunday and it's literally a SUN day! Clear sky with a high of 31 degrees celsius. That's hot! You know what else is hot, this new comic. I'm sorry I had to throw that in. It's really looking good though, but I might split it into to 2 parts. I'm not quite sure yet. If I do decide to make it a one part only, then you all might have to wait a little bit longer, however if I split it into 2 parts the first part could be available in less than 2 weeks. But whatever I decide I will start taking some commissions next month. I have a few of you down already and will be contacting you in a few weeks. I still have maybe 2 spots open so those of you who haven't already reached out to me, now is a good time and I'll mark you down.

Here's an update on commissions rates: (more characters in one single frame obviously means longer time to pose)

2 characters is 20 USD per image 
3 characters is 25 USD per image and
4 characters (max) is 30 USD per image.

You get the original JPEG loose images after post work of course, meaning all render imperfections fixed, along with colour and texture enhancements. I'll also send a PDF version.

I've been real busy with birthday parties, family get togethers and yard work, so please understand if sometimes I appear inactive in the galleries or monthly updates. I am still alive and kicking! 

I'd like to give a shout out to all of you who have purchased a copy of "Close Encounters with Bridget vol 3." 

Thank you!

That ends this month's update. Next month will be mostly dedicated to commissions so there might not be a monthly update next month. Just a little heads up. Ok then.

Talk to you later!

Be well!




Comments

  1. Oh not only hot, it's SO HORNY too!
    Who does she start with?...
    How to resist that pose of Bridget... "take me from behind, please".... what a body?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment