Strip For Me!

 


Strange Encounters with Bridget Vol 3

Just a few more weeks to go and the wait will be well worth it. Some of you have asked if there will be any tickling and the answer is yes there will be. This 3rd volume marks the biggest of the series. The idea of a haunted/fun house is simply too rich with imagination to be a short comic. We are looking at approximately 90 to 100 images in total if not more. The price is set at 12 USD, but I'll set a special price for the first few days of its release at Renderotica. I hope you'll all enjoy this comic! Thank you!

You're pal,

Casgra

Comments

  1. Love a strip tease. Especially from your harem of lovelies. Why not just do a funhouse series? part one, part two, etc. Break it up in 80 image sets. I know you won't do Bridget and Vera all day, every day. But when you do, my eyes become greedy :-D

    Looking forward to the new stuff! I hope you commission some private poses of these sets too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment