April 2022 Update!

 


That's right! No this isn't a cruel April fool's joke, Dark Alley Lover 3 is coming out next month! As some of you may already know, the lovely Trish, who is a V4 model, got an upgrade this week. I bumped her up a generation and the results are well as you can see, fantastic! All the textures are the original, but the body and the posing will look more natural and a little more real. The story will feel like a remake, but not quite. In other words, though it's called part 3, it will feel like you're viewing it for the first time. Trish is on her way somewhere, when she sees a homeless old man telling her to come see him later at night. At first she rejects the idea, "pff..as if" but the idea taunts her and she just can't shake it off, and she feels afraid, until she finally gathers enough courage to go and see him later that night. 

I consider this one an old school (my earlier works) and I might make a few more of these. A remake of "The Sinister Goblin" appeals to me. I'll be thinking about it!

Out this month is Butt-Blanche the first episode, check it out. It's by far one of my funniest erotic comic stories I put out there and I'm sure you will all enjoy!


Take care everyone!
Keep safe!
Talk to you soon!

Casgra



Comments