March 2022 Update!

Hello! It's my birthday month! Yay! Okay.. this means I'm getting closer and closer to the big 50. Holy shit! I donut believe it. N E way. How you all doing? Me? well, I'm still working on Butt-Blanche. There's a lot of posing still left to do and let's not forget those will need to be rendered. Yesterday morning, I was feeling so discourage. For whatever reason, I couldn't render my scenes properly. The images were coming out with a low resolution. I checked my settings, they all seem to be in check. I did nothing different. I tried to isolate the problem and I still couldn't find the cause. Imagine how I felt. I finally had figured out that the file itself was corrupted. Because of some object wasn't loaded properly and I remember this had happened before while working on some other comic. So everything is back to normal again. Renders are at full steam! A minor set back, but this shit does happen. I'm also working on some last commissions and a couple more of Sophia and Mr. Henderson. I did an early test with the same scene but a different male character, I call him Mr. Burnman ;) It wasn't bad, but I wasn't satisfied with the composition and also Mr. Burnman. I couldn't take this character seriously. So after many auditions :) I found Mr. Henderson. But rather then let this image never see the light of day I decided to release exclusively here. Enjoy! That is it for this month's update. Remember Butt-Blanche will be occupying a lot of my time. No doubt it will mass to around 100 to 150 images. Release date has not yet been confirmed but I figure about another 4 to 6 weeks. Cheers!



Comments

  1. Nice girl ! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understood. I'll be 5-0 myself in a few months. I noticed you used Blapho in the Carnal Appetite set. He's strictly DAZ 4.20. I'm still on 4.12. I tried to upgrade to 4.20 last week. What a nightmare! I couldn't render a f#@%ing thing! Files wouldn't load in scenes. My render windows were all black or just sat there doing nothing. A whole day of nothing working until I gave up. It took another day to system restore a back-up just to get 4.12 back up and running again. I'm afraid in a year or two, I won't be able to use DAZ anymore :( How'd you get Blapho to work? Any tutorials or vid's you might suggest to conquer 4.20? It's a committal upgrade, for sure. Too afraid to try again. I'd appreciate any help :(

    Have a great birthday, my friend! Many happy returns! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment