February Update 2022



Dear Fans, I hope you're all doing well. For next few weeks I'll be busy with commission work and of course the new Butt-Blance series, which is expected to be released sometime in Aril or in May. What I can tell you so far is that you will be seeing Bridget, Mack, Fat Mack and Don as guest stars in the first episode. Vera and of course, Butt-blanche are the principal characters investigating a crime. Is it Bridget who's committing the crime? I know who, but that is only for me to know for now. 

So far I have 3 episodes planned, but there will definitely be more as I keeping jotting down new ideas. As I write the script for the first episode, (yes an actual script) I find my characters, Vera and Butt-Blanch and a few other new ones very funny and quirky at times. Some of the dialogue is really making me laugh out loud. The series will have a little slap stick, and some tongue in cheek. There's obviously some silliness, and it even gets ridicules at times and yes, there'll be plenty of sexy. 

Regarding the image above, (a scene from Butt-Blanche Ep 1) it looks as though someone is watching this couple through a keyhole, but there are also other ways this couple can be watched without their knowledge. A telescope. A hole in the wall. A surveillance camera. A periscope :) Which do you think the watcher will be using? Maybe it'll just be a keyhole or maybe he's hiding in the closet or hiding in the walls. Many ideas. Many possibilities, but no doubt, I think this will be a fun episode! A fun new series all together!

So don't be wondering why I'm not being very active in the galleries in the next couple of weeks. I will at least post an update next month. 

One more thing, I'm investing a lot in this new series. New sets, new clothes, new props etc.. so if you want to make a little donation, I would appreciate that. Go to my contact page and there you will find the PayPal me link. Any amount helps. You can also purchase a comic. Check out my comic's page or mini- comic's page.

Thank you all for your continued support! Most awesome of you all!

Cheers,
Casgra





Comments