Dec 2021 Update! Bridget returns in "The Maid"

 



Hello my dear fans! Are you ready for more Bridget and Mack with some more friends? Then here it is!  Lovely Bridget does a little house cleaning for Old Mack while his friends are over, but after only a few minutes of watching her work, Mack and his friends just can't take it anymore. They need Bridget, badly! There are 50 images all together. The zip file will include 2 PDFs. One with and one without text and it will be available at Renderotica by late next week and at affect3D by Dec 21, 2021. That's all for "The Maid"

I'm finishing up some small commission jobs and then once that's done I'll be turning off my render machine for this year. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it was one of my busiest years. It was fun!

Next year I will finally start to work on season 2 of "My Secret Pond" and part 2 of "Lustragona Rise" and I have something special in mind with Bridget. I'm thinking of setting up an "interview". I think this would be a lot of fun to do. The setting will most probably be in the library from the image "Dangerous" I really like the setting there.

Have you all been enjoying the 1600x2400 portraits of my ladies lately? It occurred to me that Lucy hasn't had many roles. I need to fix this. 

I will do some more 1600x2400s but then that's really it for this year. 

I wish you all an excellent holiday season! Stay safe and good health!

Casgra




Comments