November update 2021!

 


Happy Thursday Nov 4th! I made it sound like it's a holiday. 😊 How's everyone doing? Good I hope. So what's going on this month? Well, I added a new mini-comic "Mr.Tickles" to the mini-comics store section. I know some of you have been waiting a long time for this one. There's a text version, colour and b&w in PDF. Check it out! Since this was started in 2020, you'll find few image samples over at Renderotica, Deviantart and Slushe. 

I'm working on several commissions at the moment, but when I'm finished with them, I will start to work on Season 2 of Stranger In My Pond. Part 2 of Lustragona: Rise and maybe just maybe I'll start the new year working on My Secret Goblin Obsession 3. I think Vera will get in on the fun. I know I'd like to see that. 

Have some of you begun to notice that Bridget is starting to look a bit older. Like she's moving from her early 20s to early 30's. We all grow old, why can't my pixel characters grow old too, right? I like the idea of a more mature Bridget. More full. More voluptuous. But don't worry. I'm not going to exaggerate her body. She'll still be Bridget.

I have a question for you guys and gals and you can email me your response since I noticed many of you rather communicate with me in private. Which character from my humble beginnings do you miss and wish was brought back. I have a few. Is it Gabrielle, Mandy, Cindy, Trish, who else was there... Jenifer from the original Lustragona, Stacy! How can I forget Stacy, though she has been active lately. Amanda. She was the caretaker in "My Secret Goblin Obsession 2" and the bitch in "Stacy Takes Charge". Tell me, I would really like to know.

The problem with these old characters is that they are limited. Sure I can always update the skin, but it changes their face. Also posing them can be a real bitch. But if there was one that I could resurrect and give that character a major upgrade without so much as changing their face I would. Me, I would choose Gabrielle. She was after all the first one I fell in love with. A real cutie. Yes I know she's made up of pixels. But like any artist who invests feeling into their creation, he establishes a connection. It's weird, but it is what it is. Well, I think I've bored you guys enough. Send me your response. I like hearing from my fans. Well, take care. Be safe. God Bless!


Casgra


Comments

Post a Comment