July 2021 Update!

Ahh summer! Out door barbecues, ice cold beer and folding picnic chairs are back again. At least for those living in areas of the world who do actually have a hot summer season. I know here in Canada our winters can be brutal so when summer comes along, oh yeah I love to hit the swimming pools, go to the beach, water parks, especially water parks. I'm still a big kid! So what's up with Casgra this month besides dragging an inflatable donut up to the next water slide? A few more commissions left to do, and new commissions are closed! Because in August, I will begin working on a new full length comic starring the wonderful Haley Jones!  What's it going to be about? Will her lover be a human or a monster? I know, but you don't and you'll just have to wait and see. I'll say this, you've never seen him in any of my previous comics. 

A Stranger In My Pond will continue every 2 weeks at DeviantArt so keep that in mind. Well, that wraps it up! Take care y'all! Talk to you soon!


Casgra


Comments

  1. Hii when you will continue one million ago
    How can I see your comics free
    Can you bring Bridget with ugly monster

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment