June 2021 Update!

 

Pleasure Here I Come

Hey everyone! Casgra here. It's commission month and I got a few spots still open. The above image is from a commission job. I'm sharing just this one from a 30 image set request. But yes, you too can send your request to: casualgraphics@outlook.com

My prices are 10 USD per image for 2 characters or 15 USD per image for 3 Characters. I include a loose image version along with the PDF version. 

After this I will begin a new comic project starring Haley Jones and sometime next month, I will be releasing Vol 2 of Strange Encounters with Bridget as a mini comic. 

There was supposed to be a comic with Bridget as Emily and Orcs, but I decided it was time to get the Haley Jones comic started, but again for next month.

Something else... yes! There will be a special set with Bridget exclusive to The Bridget Files at DA. More on that later.  

Have a good one guys and gals!


Casgra






Comments

  1. Awesome update my friend. LOTS of exciting Casgra comics coming down the pike. I'm so glad you're churning out those sexy ladies! :)

    I sent you a message on commissions. Please let me know if a slot is still open! :)

    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to see your 30 render commssion series of Bridget seen above

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like to see the above set as well :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment