April 2021 Update!

 



Dear Fans, a new mini-comic starring Bridget is coming out real soon! It is the first of a new mini series called "Strange Encounters with Bridget" This is Vol 1 and it will be released with 25 images for only 8 USD. To find out more, go to the mini-comics section.

What else? Adult Education (Starring Vera and Stacy) is in the process. I predict another 3 to 4 weeks to complete. It will then be available at Renderotica. After this, for your continuing support, I will put together a free comic. I don't know what it will be about and who's going to be in it. Something will come up. Ideas are welcome.  

Lastly, at My Deviantart Page, there's a new gallery folder called "The Bridget Files". This folder is dedicated only to Bridget. You will find a new pin up of this blonde bombshell each week. It's not free though. It will cost 5 USD to unlock. It's another great way to help support my work and guys and gals, I do appreciate it! 

Have a wonderful week! Remember to check the mini-comics section for that new Bridget series Vol 1. 



Bye for now,





Casgra

Comments