March 2021 Update!

Hello my dear fans! It's about to get hot! Bridget hot! The next big Bridget comic since Goblins and Million Years A.D. is underway. This time she gets abducted by alien beings and is taken to a far, far away galaxy. What you may find interesting to know is that these aliens you see in the images below are actually just the abductors. The ones who'll be having all the fun are meaner, stronger and a lot more scarier. Be prepared! Muhahaha! ;)





Also in the works is Adult Education with Vera and Stacy! I'll have some sneak previews in a couple of weeks. Both of these comics ("Bridget Abducted" and "Adult Education") will be available at Renderotica at the regular price of 12 USD. Of course these 2 comics like all my other comics can also be purchased directly through me via PayPal. Don't start sending me money for "Bridget Abducted" and Adult Education" just yet! Wait until these two comics are complete. I will let you know when ;)


That's all for now!

Take care everyone!



Casgra





Comments

  1. Make it fast! My RR points are going to expire soon! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could make it so. But it'll take some time. Maybe 3 more weeks at least.

      Delete

Post a Comment