January Update 2021


I remember going to Adult Ed. It was a fun experience. Of course quite like this ever happened, however, I do remember on of the students in her early twenties would sometimes come to class wearing an outfit that was a little too summer approved, if ya know what I mean.

So as most of you already know, here we have Stacy (G2) and Vera (G8) and they are my two most bad ass characters. I often wondered how they'd get along if they were to ever meet.

Now the question is, will this be a comic? I don't know. You guys tell me ;)


Mr. Woodiecock

Now for this next one, the answer is yes.  You all remember Mabel Skye? She returns in "The Hots For Mr. Woodiecock" This story is not an official sequel to "Erotica" her last story, but it does have some reference. The fact that she is divorced and struggling with loneliness and maybe even a few regrets, but all I can say for now is that a lonely woman can often be desperate for any kind of love. 




Casgra







Comments

Post a Comment