This is Happening!





Last day of the year and holy mackerel what a year it's been. No, not the stuff happening around the world,  but in Casgra world! :) And it started with Old Mack and the Lovely Bridget series, followed by Casgra Town, It Follows, When Goblins Takes Over, Otherworldly 4, and finally an updated Colourful Collection. And let's not forget all the random images throughout the year. It's been loads of fun! 

So what's in store for the new year? Well fans, lots! Mable Skye returns in a brand new story. One of my kinkiest yet, in my opinion. But I'm keeping this story very secretive for now. Vera will return, of course and also in a brand new story involving extra terrestrials. There's more of Alyssa and more goblin action. And then there's Bridget! Bridget is my most popular model and for good reason. Her presence alone defines beauty and strength. One Million Year AD proved that she can suit up well as both a warrior and a princess. She deserves a great new story role. I do have one that's been on my mind for a while, but it's going to take some time to set it up. Lots of materials and props are required. I am always grateful for everyone's support. It's true that it's always more fun and a pleasure when I'm encouraged. And when I see fan art tributes. When I receive emails from fans telling me how great my work is and how it inspires them. It fuels me and the more I want to create. So thank you! It means a great deal to me. 

So this is happening. A brand new year. Brand new stories. Let's go! 


Casgra



Comments

Post a Comment