Casgra Town Update!



Hey! Hey! It's almost here! And I'm very happy with how everything turned out. I always wanted to have all my babes in one place, but this could never be achieved with my other computers. So this was really awesome. And it's got everything! Hardcore, softcore, fantasy, glamour, lesbians, straight, monsters and some cool surprises too! Here's a hint: Not all characters can be seen in the frame of the main image. ;)

All the images are 1920x1080p full HD except for the main image which is slightly bigger. 1440p bigger. There is no text so I leave the story up to your own imagination. 

Ok so when will it be available? 

In 2 weeks time. Mid July at Renderotica and you can always purchase directly through me via PayPal.

How much will it cost? 
12$ USD.

Why so expensive? 
Actually it's not. For the amount of hours I spend on carefully posing each character and then all the hours I spend on post work, it's really not that much. 

How many copies of your comics are normally sold?
Between 35 and 50. 

How long do you normally take to create a comic?
6 to 8 weeks. About 250 hours of work. 

How much do you earn again?
Around 600$ USD for 250 hours of work.

If I sold anywhere between 200 to 300 copies I would then reduce the price. And not only that, but I could also have the luxury of spending more time on creating comics and reducing my hours of RL (real life) work.

Now you all have a better idea of how much time I spend on comics and how much I earn.

That's why I really appreciate when you guys purchase a copy. Thank you!

Have a great rest of the week!

Casgra




 

Comments